JELL-O Pudding Snacks
Reply to: anon-98032824@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-09-16, 4:05PM PDT
4 jell-o pudding snacks. I ate two of them. I don't want the rest. They are Chocolate Vanilla Swirls.
![]() | |
no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
98032824
After that, came the replies. and boy did they come....
"I'm on a diet, can i just get one?" -G
"I'm interested, but I cant get to seattle for a few days. Would you be willing to ship these delicious deserts? --God Bless!"
"if you still have these please call me at 206-XXX-XXXX
and i can pick them up asap!!! i am very interested!!! i love pudding snacks!!!" -jen
"I gotta know how I can get these, I have a serious pudding craving. Do you deliver?" -Elijah
"dude, hook me up. where do yo live?" -matt
"Can I have them?? Please??? Thanks for your time." -Cheryl
"Who the hell are you? Bill Cosby?" -barstool
"I gotta know how I can get these, I have a serious pudding craving. Do you deliver?" -Elijah
"dude, hook me up. where do yo live?" -matt
"hello i am richard and im emailing you about the pudding snacks and would like to arrange a meeting to see what kind of condition they are in and if they are as delicious as they look in the picture you posted.
thank you" -Richard
"Can I have them?? Please??? Thanks for your time." -Cheryl
"Who the hell are you? Bill Cosby?" -barstool
"we want the pudding. email us with directions and a pick up time and we will be there." -Raymond
"how flipping funny that's the best for free add iv ever seen loll" -Randy & Melissa
"I would like to buy these from you. Can you please include the empty containers? I want to lick the lids and cups clean. Looking forward to a nice evening at home with my Jello Pudding Snacks. Twist is just perfect for me ;)" -Samuel
"how flipping funny that's the best for free add iv ever seen loll" -Randy & Melissa
"I would like to buy these from you. Can you please include the empty containers? I want to lick the lids and cups clean. Looking forward to a nice evening at home with my Jello Pudding Snacks. Twist is just perfect for me ;)" -Samuel
"My room-mate and I want them. We figure there are two each this way! lol Do you still have them?" --Anne
And here is my personal favorite. This one was far and away the most serious of all the responses and had me on the shooting wine out of my nose.
And here is my personal favorite. This one was far and away the most serious of all the responses and had me on the shooting wine out of my nose.
"Dear Sir or Madam,
In what condition is the packaging? Are there any friction abrasions or scuffing? I am particularly concerned that the printing and certainly the logos are intact and in mint condition. Are there any dents in the cups? Do you have the original outer wrapper and if not, will you consider a price reduction? Lastly, though this is not necessary, I like to collect original purchase receipts simply as an assurance of a complete experience." -Anonymous
Thanks to all who responded and a great many thanks to Pizza for coming up with such brilliant entertainment.

No comments:
Post a Comment