I've decided that I will try my hardest to not post stuff when I'm in a bad mood. Transferring my mood to my readers does no good. So from now on, if you see a post that I've written while angry or upset, feel free to call me on it and tell me how lame I am.
Instead of posting negative postings, I will instead come up with some other form of posting that will be positive. Maybe I'll take a walk and take some pics with my phone and post those...maybe I'll make a list of the good things that have happened that day. Today I woke up after sleeping 12 hours (12!!! 9pm -9am...sorry Greg for missing your b-day party).
I have done the dishes and now I am going to go for a long walk with my iPod. I don't know where we'll go, but I've got 20gb of music to choose from and the rest of the day to waste.
Cheers. -FLiP
No comments:
Post a Comment