So I've been researching CSS all day. I've been thinking about how to make the website for work a little nicer to look at. Right now it looks like it was made in Microsoft FrontPage 2003 (which it was/is). I just want it to look nice and inviting. Right now it's just on the wrong side of blah. I think for that reason, I may try to mess with the layout of this blog. If you see some weird changes over the next few weeks, feel free to email with what you like best.
Okay, so that's number one and it's not really exciting. Goal number two is to try and lose 5-10 pounds. Right now I'm a stocky 180lbs. If I could drop a few pounds, I'd be that much stronger when I climb. I've been walking a lot more and doing a mean and nasty sit-up routine that Nillin is keeping me in line on. And Pizza has been getting into climbing a lot more lately (we went to Exit 38 this last weekend) so in other words I'm more active than I was during the winter. In fact, I have climbed the last three days in a row (today and tomorrow are rest days).
Goal number 3: I've talked about it and I got published in BYO Magazine talking about it, but I still haven't done anything about it. I'm going to get my GF Brew on. I think I'll start with that little coffee pot brew idea that I read about somewhere. That way I can do a small batch and not make a huge mess of the closet. Also, the smaller the batch, the more tests I can run at one time. Anyways, all of that is to say that by the end of May, I will have a test batch of GF beer going. It might even warrant a new blog for just that sole purpose.
That's pretty much it. If I find some sort of calendar thing that I can mark up (maybe google calendar) with the workout stuff and my deadlines for projects (end of May for the beer, end of July for the weight) I'll put a link on the sidebar for everyone to keep up with me. Everyone...that means you Travis. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment