25.5.07

Pentecost


So I spent all week helping install a fabric hanging in the Cathedral. The hanging is a nylon netting that we soaked in latex paint of various colors (Red, Yellow and Orange). It got really messy and was actually a lot of fun to do. I also got to spend a lot of time in the ceiling of the Cathedral hanging the fabric.
Link to a photo animation

Link to a page of photos

The photo on the left is me after baby-cradling 4 or 5 of these massive paint laden banners. Note the arms that are all red and orange with latex. It took 4 showers to get the ammonia smell off of me. Also, this was taken AFTER I had already done one or two, so my shirt and pants were ruined. The paint had actually soaked through my shirt (and undershirt) so my belly was all red.

No comments: