Well, Pizza and I put our condo on the market last Friday. We've had a few people look at it and people have already been asking their realtors about stuff. Let's hope they make an offer soon. I am ready to stop living like we live in a catalog. I can't handle not being able to a)be home b)hang out like it's my home c)not do anything for fear of making a mess d)not cooking...etc, etc.
I've been following Gluten-Free Girl for quite a while now and I really enjoy not only her writing, but her outlook on life. Her verve and perspective on food/life/love is infectious and inspiring. Recently, I've been going home and wanting to get out my GF flour collection and make breads and cookies and everything I can, only to realize that if I make a mess in the house, I will have one upset wife. Well, upset if I don't have it back to the way it was. And what if people come to look at the place. What then?
Well, I can put up with it for a while but if this goes on for over a month, I will break down. I need to be creative and I need to have my own space to be creative. I don't feel I can do that at work (meaning make food, dream about making a kayak, etc.). Ok. Just had to rant for a bit.
Keep us in your thoughts as we look for a new house. -Ian
No comments:
Post a Comment