I've been so good about not spending $3.50 on coffee lately. It used to be that I'd have 1 or 2 lattes from a coffee place everyday. $7.00 down my gullet. Lately, I've been thinking that perhaps that's a bit outrageous and sticking the office-made pot of coffee.
You should have the history. I work at a Cathedral. Starbucks donates decaf coffee to us. Starbucks sends this stuff originally to a company to be certified as decaf. After it gets tested the rest gets sent to us. I avoided it for the longest time because I don't see the point in drinking decaf. I like coffee for many reasons, including that it gives me the caffeine boost to stave off headaches.
Anyways, we recently got a huge load of caffeine-full coffee donated, so now the coffee here is normal. I suspect that maybe someone is cutting it with the decaf (1/2 and 1/2) so sometimes it tastes a little funny (multiple blends). I also really dislike the coffee maker here. I'm not sure it's ever been cleaned with vinegar like most people do at home. There is a very bitter taste if you drink the first pot.
I didn't mean to write so much. All of that was to say that I REALLY enjoyed my hazelnut latte today for the first time in a few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment