So then that leaves other things. What else am I passionate about? Well, technology has always played a pretty big roll in my life. Maybe something with that...but then again, I have never been too keen on sitting in an office. Maybe something outdoors then? Environmental sustainability has been interesting me a lot lately...maybe that or Urban Planning. I saw a picture in the August issue of 'Climbing' magazine that had climbers hanging from the Space Needle to clean it. It was definitely a neat looking job until I read about hanging there in 40mph winds and 20F weather. NO THANK YOU.
Not really about anything in particular. Topics might include my daughter, brewing, or climbing. I just don't know what I'll be into at the time of writing.
2.7.08
Life beckons...
Well, it's getting to the point in my day to day life that I'm beginning to question what I'm doing with said life. After a hearing from my cousin that he had to leave a job he was passionate about because the company direction changed, I really started thinking about my own direction. I've been thinking about going back to school to get my Master's in Trumpet Performance, but it really just doesn't sound that appealing. What am I going to do with yet another degree in the field I'm already doing pretty successfully? Also, I'm not too into doing the audition circuit for bigger jobs. I don't want to move anywhere to get a playing job, I want to be in Seattle (or close-by).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment