27.1.06

Update on the beer

So I haven't posted in a little bit. I just changed the format of the pics so that my blog would load better.

The beer has been transferred to the secondary fermenter. It has just about finished the clarifying process and will be bottled this weekend. Once in the bottles, it will sit for an indefinite amount of time until Douggy Fresh gets to town. As soon as he is here, I will announce the name of the brew and unveil it at a private ceremony...basically, I'll hand him one when he walks in the door and we'll drink it.

Thanks for JR, CS, BW for helping with the name. Thanks to Nillin for the label design. Thanks to Doug for getting home safe and sound. Thanks to Pizza for getting me the brew equipment in the first place (and putting up with my fanaticism towards brewing).

I will post some pics when the bottles are all done...or maybe while they're getting filled....that is the fun part.

No comments: