A JOB THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME ANGRY WITHIN THE FIRST HOUR OF ARRIVING.
So, at the usual monday morning staff meeting, the ppl running the meeting decided to lecture about getting to work on time....let me get this straight....the people who are here at work and are at the meeting are getting lectured for the people who are late and not at the meeting? Seems to me that there should be a separate private meetings with said people....not those of us who are here early.
Is it really necessary to say something to people who obviously have 'some' respect for the company? My vote is 'NO!'
There has got to be something else I can do with my life at this point. Grad School is looming and I am grateful for that coming up. I don't think it would be fair to go to another employer and then leave within 6 months just because I can't deal with the politics of this company....but on the other hand, what's really more important, my sanity or the ethics of job-hunting?
** On a side note, I put my player on shuffle and as soon as I started writing this post, Wagner's 'Ride of the Valkries' started playing. Coincidence? I think not. **

And now my parting quote. From George W Bush on May 25, 2004.
"I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein." Uh huh.......
p.s. the pic is of a Halloween prop. No hands were severed for this posting.
No comments:
Post a Comment