15.4.06

I missed something big.....

So, I got an email this morning from the American Brewers Association. This is an excerpt.

"Breweries from Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, England, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Netherlands, Paraguay, Romania, Russia, Trinidad, USA all received awards at the Brewers Association World Beer Cup Gala Awards Dinner. The Brewers Association presented the 247 World Beer Cup awards in front of more than 950 of the world’s best brewers and their colleagues April 14 at the Washington State Trade & Convention Center in Seattle, Wash."

Wait a second...WHAT?! IN SEATTLE?! Where the hell was the advertising; the promotion? I freakin live in Seattle and am obsessed with brewing right now and I heard NOTHING of this. The knowledge of this information would have been rewarded with a day off from work and a day in the Trade & Convention Center. Good lord how did I miss this?!

On another note, Nillin and I bottled our Coffee Porter. We have not created a label or anything for it cuz we've been way too lazy about this brew. It took us a long time to bottle it, I hope we didn't screw anything up....it still tasted good.

If anyone has ideas for a good name, leave a comment. Cheers.

No comments: