I have been really miserable at work without really acknowledging it or doing anything about it. 'Why not?', you ask. Well, to be honest I have a lot of excuses but not a single good reason. It's like I've been too lazy to really look inside myself and take time for myself.
Don't worry, I'm not going to up and quit the jobby. I am however, going to be doing some serious soul searching in the next few weeks. While I may not have the energy now to do what it takes to actually find another job that I enjoy, I have found the motivation to find out why I don't have the energy to do what it takes to actually find another job that I enjoy. It's at least a good point to start from and it's quite clear to me now that it really needs to get done if I am to do anything productive with/for myself.(This is me contemplating life...)
If I seem more internal than usual it's because I need it. Basically, you might need to poke me with a stick to get my attention. :) later.
No comments:
Post a Comment