The guys came in sometime in the third inning and started yelling, 'Go Toronto! Hey is this the hockey game?!' It was funny for a little while, but then it kept going. Then the profanities started and one of the guys in the upper right of the picture called them on it. Some tense moments, but everything worked out fine. On to the good stuff.
Sixth inning. Garlic fries. 'Nuff said.
Well, unfortunately I moved a little when I took the picture on the left. That's pinch hitter Jeff Clement smacking the crap out of the ball at last nights second game against the Indians. [ed. -Actually, Clements' was a solo homer, so I have no idea when I took this picture...sorry for lying.]
In the 10th, Mike Morse came up and hit a grounder to the shortstop that I thought was a for sure out. Luckily, it took a weird hop and the shortstop was unable to field it (ERROR!!!!) leaving Mr. Game-winner to get to first and Rob Johnson to get home. Thank you Alan for an entertaining night.
No comments:
Post a Comment