26.9.07

Condo venting

So.


Our condo board is making things difficult to sell our place. Not that they're blocking us selling it, but that they're making it difficult for us to let potential buyers know it's for sale. We are not allowed to put up a signboard out front, neither sandwich board or post style. On top of that, we cannot have lockboxes out front. They have to be on our front door (two other units have theirs in the front foyer). All of this is for 'security' reasons.

I don't understand the sign though. It's pretty obnoxious, and I can't help but think that there are some people who would love our place but just have no idea that it's for sale. Our condo is on the Windermere site, but we still haven't had any real bites.

Just keep us in your thoughts and send good selling energy our way. You can spare some for Patrick and Kathe too, but mostly for us.

Ok. That's all the negative energy I can muster right now. I'm fighting a cold. Actually, I lost the fight but I'm now battling back. I stayed home for two days from work and rested on the couch in between periods of sleeping. I did, however, get restless yesterday and since I felt so much better, Pizza and I went and hit a tennis ball around. I didn't do any running, but I did try to make her run a little. When I feel better, I'll be doing more cardio. My weight has gone up quite a bit since we started the selling process.

I think it's a combination of stress and eating out. Since we have to be out of the house more now (so people can look at it) we've been eating out for almost every meal. As well as being expensive, it's easy to eat really badly, which means high fat. At least I've avoided the gluten. And since I'm at work early (riding with Pizza at 7:00am) I'm too tired to do anything after work. This probably means that I'm turning into a morning person and that I'll need to start doing workouts in the morning. Right now I'm still resistant to that since I HATE cardio to begin with and doing it in the morning makes it that much more distasteful in my mind.

Ok. Wow. I guess I was feeling a little negative.
Shout out to Digg-Dugg who is probably my only reader.

No comments: