7.12.07

Haiku, Rant, Haiku

Proud of being fat?
Proud of having way too much?
Proud of U. S. A.

Sorry about this one. I had just burned my tongue on some really hot coffee and started being angry and the world. I then saw a GARGANTUAN person wearing a gawdy 'Proud to be an American' sweatshirt with matching sweatpants and I got even angrier. I'm not saying I'm not proud to be American, I just don't think we should be so proud when we are responsible for the deaths of countless Iraqis/Afghanis/...stanis and other atrocities around the world.

How about the CIA destroying surveillance tapes? I don't believe for a second that that was for national security. I'm sure it had .02% to do with it, but it was really only to cover their arses.
Ok. I feel like that's enough tirade for now...today is supposed to be a happy day. I'll write another haiku.

Arosa coffee,
Grande Soy Mocha so sweet,
I drink in your love.

No comments: