7.12.07

Today is the big day

Today is the day that Pizza and I get our keys for the new house. I am actually having a hard time composing my thoughts for this post due to excitement, so please bear with me if I'm all over the place.

There is so much to do to get into the house. We're redoing the floors tomorrow (hardwoods) but I have to pick the flooring materials up today. I also have to get to our storage unit and at the very least get our bed since we are no longer in the hotel. I guess I'll try to get as much as I can from storage so that we don't have to do it tomorrow.

We are only waiting for the county to make the change in their records (title change) and then we can get the keys. Our realtor, Gerry Erickson, has been great and he's going to get a hold of Pizza when he hears from the escrow company about the official "recording".

I probably shouldn't have had three cups of coffee during breakfast...definitely not helping me focus on one topic before I move to the next.

How will I organize my climbing gear? Will I hang it from stuff like I've always wanted to? Will I keep it near the camping stuff? Where will I put the TV? Where will the stereo go? Will I have built in speakers eventually? Will I run the speaker wire through the basement? I just can't focus!!! JEEBUS.

Ok. I'm going to stop and try to work; Maybe that will slow me down.

No comments: